FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Book of Sulaym ibn Qays al Hilali ((ENGLISH))

<<

AnsarofAllah

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:06 am

The Book of Sulaym ibn Qays al Hilali ((ENGLISH))

Al Hamdullillah Rubb Al Alameen, here is the English copy!! Thank you Husaintheshortcomer for your kindness and all your help!! May Allah (SWT) reward you immensely brother!!

Imam Ja'afar al Sadiq (AS) said: 'If anyone from our Shia and devotees does not have the book of Sulaym ibn Qays al Hilali, then he does not have any of our things, and he does not know any of our matters. This is the first book of Shia and is one of the secrets of Ale-Muhammad (AS)'

Imam Ali (AS) said (on the hadith of events and disturbances that took place in this book): 'Those matters that Allah has given knowledge to you about are better than gold and silver. Very few people from the Ummah are aware of them. Ummi Ayman passed away and although she is in Paradise, she also did not have the knowledge about the matters that Allah has given to you. Thank Allah for what He has given you and be sure that Allah has given Hereafter to everyone, be they good or bad, but what you have been given, He does not give to anyone except His chosen ones. From the entire creation, except three, no one else knows our matters - either those Angels of high rank, or Prophets of high rank or those human beings whom Allah has filled their heart with faith.'

'Our matters are very tough and difficult. Only three types of people can understand and accept them. Either an angel, who is extremely close to Allah or Prophets of high rank or those human beings whom Allah has tested.' Imam Ali(AS)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by AnsarofAllah on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful." ~ Albert Einstein

“Much of the time,” she said, “I feel like an anthropologist on Mars.”
<<

ZeE

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 am

Re: The Book of Sulaym ibn Qays al Hilali ((ENGLISH))

thank you very much for sharing this book with us sister Khadijah and brother Hussain. It is a fantastic book and definitely a must read.

May Allah swt reward you both for this.

عــــــــلــــــــــــي مــــــــــع الـــــــــــحـــــــــق والــــــــــــحــــــــــق مع عــــــــلــــــــــــــي

يــــــا عــــــلـــــــــــــــــــــــي

أَمَّنْ يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ

“O’Ali (asws)! No one recognized You except Allah and Myself. No one recognized Me except Allah and You. No one has recognized Allah except You and Me.”
- Rasool Allah (sawas)

Why I Do Not Believe In Ahmed Al-Hassan Anymore ...
The Imamate and the Will
The Loneliest Commander - Imam Hassan (a.s.) Series
Imam Reza (a.s.´) debate with a Priest, a Rabbi & an Atheist
My Spiritual Journey to the Middle East
<<

MoonlitKnight_14

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 am

Salam,

Alhamdulillah, thank you for this.
<<

Mohammed_ak

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:47 am

SubhanAllah may Allah bless you sister, I was actually about to purchase the book online. May Allah swt reward you :clap:
The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.
<<

Discovery

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:38 am

Bismillah salam alaikum

Jazak'Allah khair for this, may Allah (swt) make us of those on the right path.

Massalams
-D
"A person is found under his tongue." Imam Ali (peace be upon him)

"Inconsiderate judgment causes discrepancy, criticism causes enmity, lack of tolerance causes scandal, divulgement of secrets causes meanness, generosity causes cleverness, and niggardliness is inadvertence." Imam Jafar as-Sadiq (peace be upon him)

"Do not try to find fault with others. Instead, when someone makes a small blunder, try to cover up for him and justify his mistake." Imam Hussein (peace be upon him)
<<

Djabriil

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:24 am

thank you

I couldn't open this .wps format

if you face same problem go there and convert it to pdf http://www.conv2pdf.com

fi amanillah
<<

ZeE

Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:27 am

brother, or just open it with microsoft word... it works..

عــــــــلــــــــــــي مــــــــــع الـــــــــــحـــــــــق والــــــــــــحــــــــــق مع عــــــــلــــــــــــــي

يــــــا عــــــلـــــــــــــــــــــــي

أَمَّنْ يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ

“O’Ali (asws)! No one recognized You except Allah and Myself. No one recognized Me except Allah and You. No one has recognized Allah except You and Me.”
- Rasool Allah (sawas)

Why I Do Not Believe In Ahmed Al-Hassan Anymore ...
The Imamate and the Will
The Loneliest Commander - Imam Hassan (a.s.) Series
Imam Reza (a.s.´) debate with a Priest, a Rabbi & an Atheist
My Spiritual Journey to the Middle East
<<

Asma

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:58 am

Thank you sister Khadija, may Allah swt reward you for this.
A fool's mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise man's tongue is under the control of his mind. - Imam Ali (a.s)

The wiser a man is, the less talkative will he be. - Imam Ali (a.s)

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company. - Imam Ali (a.s)
<<

dawnoftheage

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 am

Thank you for providing this.. just have one little problem :oops: i dont know how to open
a zipped file, can someone please convert it to pdf :D please

God bless you

Great its in pdf now, thank you :thumbup:
Imam Ahmed AlHasan pbuh said: "My father the Imam Muhammad son of AlHasan AlMahdi pbuh has sent me as a giver of glad tidings and as a warner, whom infront of him is a severe punishment. If you reject me I shall be patient until the Abundantly Merciful permits my command until Allah knows that I've become patient upon a matter that is more bitter than patience like how my fathers have become patient pbut."
"He sent me so I can save you from the scorching fire in this world and... tomorrow in the Resurrection. After when you screamed for him and needed help from him in the evening and morning. And tomorrow he will become guilty whoever equates himself to the family of Muhammad."

Statement of Presenting the book of refuting the one who belies the messenger of the Imam a.s. - Rabee AlAwal-1426 A.H
<<

jav3d

Post Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Thank you sister Khadija, may Allah swt reward you for this.
Allahumma Salli ala muhammad wa ale muhammad alAima wa alMahdyeen wasaleem Tasleema Katheera.
Next

Return to ISLAM