FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hashem Studios Radio Program

<<

Up Is Really Down

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:32 am

Hashem Studios Radio Program

Asalaam Allahkum & Greetings to all

You may or may not have noticed i am new to this board, I have visited this board for quiet sometime but with the little activity i saw in the forum i didn't think you guys would have kept the board up and running long enough to actually be a long standing member. I am grateful that i was wrong.

This is a simple idea, I searched through the forum but no post was found, so if this has already been answered you can close the thread.

What do you guys thinking about having a radio program?

if you guys have one please do share, if you dont, than has the site or the producers of the site ever discussed/considered having one?

thanks in advance :)
<<

Mohammed_ak

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 am

Re: Hashim Studios Radio Program

That sounds cool somebody should do it. It would be great.
The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.
<<

Up Is Really Down

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:02 am

Mohammed_ak wrote:That sounds cool somebody should do it. It would be great.

Greetings, Peace be with you

I think the quality of hashemstudio's work and the journey every person.. For each and everyone they have their reasons for what they like and dislike about hashem's films/productions.. My opinion of hashems grows with meaning, he provokes you think, time after time i'm left speechless from quality of the material he makes in his presentations.

Whats even more valuable in today's age of media/news/internet, you don't care what i(members/nonmembers/visitors etc.) think of you, you still continue to write and present the ideas as you see/understand them.

Peace + Respect + Respect
<<

Thelitesoul

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:00 am

Awesome idea :)
<<

Mohammed_ak

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:55 am

Up Is Really Down wrote:
Mohammed_ak wrote:That sounds cool somebody should do it. It would be great.

Greetings, Peace be with you

I think the quality of hashemstudio's work and the journey every person.. For each and everyone they have their reasons for what they like and dislike about hashem's films/productions.. My opinion of hashems grows with meaning, he provokes you think, time after time i'm left speechless from quality of the material he makes in his presentations.

Whats even more valuable in today's age of media/news/internet, you don't care what i(members/nonmembers/visitors etc.) think of you, you still continue to write and present the ideas as you see/understand them.

Peace + Respect + Respect

Trust me i thank Allah a lot because if i it wasn't for episode 9 of the arrivals i would have not known of Hashem Films. Abdullah has changed my life indeed and really im always left speech less by his work. Specially after the newest episode everything seems to be getting intense.
The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.
<<

Volux

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:17 pm

like a podcast?
(\(\
(=' :') ~ http://vigilantdream.blogspot.com ~
(,('')('') ¨*`•.¸ .•*¨*`•.¸¸. *¨*`•.¸.•*¨*`
<<

HumanJones

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:52 pm

I agree - this is a great idea!

We could do interviews - interpretations of the episodes - Anti-NWO-Muslim/Music - When there is dead air time I say we run the different theme songs from the series - I especially love that clip where the guy says, "They're here, they're among us - in the shadows" - so we gotta play that clip randomly - we could do those gorrilaz songs maybe - And the WUP/Hashem interview - and the Strange Days Indeed Interview - we could do maybe the Doc Oc interview - any audio from the series that doesn't necessarily need the video along with it. Educational stuff: like english/arabic language lessons - diff types of educational lectures - Get to know forum members interviews - Maybe we could do NEWS broadcast as well - Poetry recitals - Quranic readings/prayers/hadiths etc - Oh! for sure the music from Sem2 Ep 48 - The voice over from 1st Sem Ep 367 - Anything else you guys can think of?

Maybe might reach a new audience that doesn't have bandwidth for video - and here at work the videos are blocked - so it would be cool if I could tune in the radio and listen. On my lunch hour of course, lol.

I've looked into putting a radio on my webpage - I think I decided to just put big mp3 files instead - However it's done - but I'm sure Para could whip something cool up - And if it is a go - let me know if I can do anything to help

Good idea Up Is Really Down and thats a cool avatar picture
<<

WavesoftheOcean

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Agreed and amazing idea.
طفيتي شمعة عيوني .. يا دنيا
أظن وافيتـﭻ ديوني .. يا دنيا
<<

Up Is Really Down

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Volux wrote:like a podcast?

Greetings,

Well theres quiet a few different online radio programs that also broadcast on AM Radio so depending on the host that is selected to present the contents of the show.

Once a week program that way the host has time to prepare and it wouldnt place massive burden for any other endeavor the host may wish to follow.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/
http://www.oraclebroadcasting.com/

i am sure there is many more out there..

Peace
<<

Up Is Really Down

Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:52 pm

HumanJones wrote:I agree - this is a great idea!

We could do interviews - interpretations of the episodes - Anti-NWO-Muslim/Music - When there is dead air time I say we run the different theme songs from the series - I especially love that clip where the guy says, "They're here, they're among us - in the shadows" - so we gotta play that clip randomly - we could do those gorrilaz songs maybe - And the WUP/Hashem interview - and the Strange Days Indeed Interview - we could do maybe the Doc Oc interview - any audio from the series that doesn't necessarily need the video along with it. Educational stuff: like english/arabic language lessons - diff types of educational lectures - Get to know forum members interviews - Maybe we could do NEWS broadcast as well - Poetry recitals - Quranic readings/prayers/hadiths etc - Oh! for sure the music from Sem2 Ep 48 - The voice over from 1st Sem Ep 367 - Anything else you guys can think of?

Maybe might reach a new audience that doesn't have bandwidth for video - and here at work the videos are blocked - so it would be cool if I could tune in the radio and listen. On my lunch hour of course, lol.

I've looked into putting a radio on my webpage - I think I decided to just put big mp3 files instead - However it's done - but I'm sure Para could whip something cool up - And if it is a go - let me know if I can do anything to help

Good idea Up Is Really Down and thats a cool avatar picture

Greetings and thank you for the kind words,

I wasn't sure to mention any subject ideas or not, considering its like a university for knowledge for some of our hosts.

I think a poll should be in order.. See how many people would tune in. Should donations be in order than the poll would reflect the support.

Peace
Next

Return to Hashemstudios-Radio Show Area