FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

The Egyptian Revolution

<<

zizzou

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Re: The Egyptian Revolution

Whats a pro mubarak protester?

Yeah good question, does he look like this....

"He who is deserted by friends and relatives will often find help and sympathy from strangers." -Imam Ali
(thats how I feel about all of you) :D
<<

jav3d

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

Mubaraks speech is making me sick!!! Just absolute BS!! Though he did say he will die on Egyptian soil :shock: .... time will tell....
Allahumma Salli ala muhammad wa ale muhammad alAima wa alMahdyeen wasaleem Tasleema Katheera.
<<

zizzou

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:11 pm

I know brother! Go to current events and click on Husni speaking right now, I wrote some quotes which will surely be infamous.
"He who is deserted by friends and relatives will often find help and sympathy from strangers." -Imam Ali
<<

Mohammed_ak

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

I dont think the people of egypt are going to wait more and they shouldnt. They have this clear opportunity infront of them. May Allah give them success to get rid of this tyrant.
The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.
<<

SAINT88

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:12 pm

jav3d wrote:Mubaraks speech is making me sick!!! Just absolute BS!! Though he did say he will die on Egyptian soil :shock: .... time will tell....

Same, the amount of lies he spouted would make anyone feel sick, he called the protests a security mayhem and a chaos and he never wanted power or influence but to help the nation and its people, what does this guy takes us for? lol :lol:

Stupid Zionist pawn :x
<<

Joseph

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Mubarak speaking in third person, saying "he will die on the soil in Egypt!" Insha'Allah soon Mubarak, brothers and sisters do what is necessary, DOWN WITH MUBARAK! Ya Allah, protect our brothers and sisters in the coming days.
For those who fear Allah, He prepares a way out and He provides for him from sources he could never expect. And if anyone puts his trust in Allah, sufficient is Allah for him, for surely Allah will accomplish his purpose; verily for all things has Allah appointed a due proportion.
<<

zizzou

Post Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:17 pm

What exactly is an NDP thug?
<<

Mohammed_ak

Joseph wrote:Mubarak speaking in third person, saying "he will die on the soil in Egypt!" Insha'Allah soon Mubarak, brothers and sisters do what is necessary, DOWN WITH MUBARAK! Ya Allah, protect our brothers and sisters in the coming days.

ameen!!
The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.
<<

galaxy.of.stars

his speech was sooo dumb! soo full of him-self. he should have self-respect n just step down NOW instead of 'handing-over the power' in the next term!
And why do you not believe in Allah while the Messenger invites you to believe in your Lord and He has taken your covenant, if you should [truly] be believers? It is He who sends down upon His Servant [Muhammad] verses of clear evidence that He may bring you out from darknesses into the light. And indeed, Allah is to you Kind and Merciful.[Holy Quran 57:8-9]
<<

Aunslaught ihd

He's so damn frustrating.. :?

he'll end up in hell whether he dies on the soils of Egypt or in Obama's bathtub.
Bismillah Hir Rahman Irr Rahim

Walekum Assalam

There is no way to peace. Peace is the way

"Those who are silent when others are oppressed are guilty of oppression themselves." - Imam Hussain ibn Ali

[61:14] O you who believe! be helpers [Ansar] (in the cause) of Allah, as Isa son of Marium said to (his) disciples: Who are my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We are helpers (in the cause) of Allah. So a party of the children of Israel believed and another party disbelieved; then We aided those who believed against their enemy, and they became uppermost.

SubhanAllahi wa Alhamdulillahi Wa La Ilaha Illahu Wa Allahu Akbar wa La Hawla Wa La Quwwata Illah Billah Aleeyul Azeem.
PreviousNext

Return to Egypt